Awards....

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I feel so honored by both of the people that awarded me. Thank you soo much!! So, since two people awarded me I decided that I would do the Liebster award from Tane's blog. And the Sunshine award from Lauriloth's blog. I hope I'm allowed to do that....I haven't seen anybody else do it, so *raises eyebrows* I wonder if I'm allowed. But I guess I'll just do it, and if it's wrong...please approach me in the comment section :)


The Liebster blog Award was awarded to me by Tane. I'm sure many of you already are followers of her blog, but if you aren't...please head over there now, she has a beautiful, sweet blog!! Thank you Tane!!! Here it goes....



The rules:

1. link the blog that nominated you for the award.
2. choose eleven bloggers to nominate that have less than 200 followers.
3. answer the questions given to you.
4. let the people who you've nominated know when you've done so.
5. you can't nominate the person that has nominated you.
6. create eleven questions for the bloggers you've nominated to answer.
7. you must follow the blog that nominated you.


(I'm going to award 11 people at the end with both awards)
Questions by Tane:

1. Do you like rainy days, or hot sunny days? Definitely hot and sunny!

2. Do you prefer clothes shopping or accessory shopping? I suppose if I needed to go shopping.... clothes

3. What is your favorite movie? Hard one..I think I'm going to say October Baby and P&P 1995

4. Is your hair curly/straight/wavy? straight/wavy

5. What date is your birthday? January 9th 

6. Do you like road trips? Yes, especially with friends along :) 

7. Do you prefer swimming in the ocean, or collecting shells? Wow! tough quesiton...I like both pretty equally

8. Do you dread or look forward to bedtime? I usually look forward to it... 

9. What is your favorite quote? (or one of your favorite quotes) A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man need seek Him just to find her.

10. Do you like pink or blue? I think I like blue over pink. But light pink is really pretty too! 

11. Can you dance? Ahmm, I like to think that I can...but no, I can't..unfortunately.


Now for my questions:

IF you could visit any place in the world where would you go? 
How many siblings do you have?
Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Do you like morning or evening better?
Who is your role model? 
If you could meet any person on earth, who would you want to meet? 
Do you like going to the dentist?
Who is your best friend? 
What is your favorite blog...other than yours :)?
Have you ever flown over the ocean? 
What are you most looking forward to in life?


Now for the Sunflower award by Lauriloth... Thanks so much Lauriloth :) Please check out her blog as well!!!!!! 



~ The Rules ~
1.  Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
3.  Set questions for the nominated bloggers. 

~Facts~

I have brown hair.
I have green/blue/gray eyes. 
I don't like shopping.... 
I have a slight big obsession for journals and ribbon and '...'
I can't draw for anything
I love to write when I have inspiration
Even though I've flown a lot...I still don't like flying over an ocean
I have a lot of friends...but I don't have a best friend
I have a mental bucket list :) 
Two of my favorite flowers are lilacs and roses (red roses) 
Finally I finished this facts about me thing :)

~My questions~

1. Would you rather have the ability to fly, turn invisible, or have perfectly clean teeth where you never have to brush them again? (Of course I’m serious.) Hmm...well I thought that the ability to fly would be awesome!!! But turning invisible sounds pretty cool too. But I think I'll go with the ability to fly :) 

2. Do you have a water buffalo? No haha :) 

3. Do you have a pet of any kind? (Siblings count. Juuust kidding! ;P) Nope :)

4. What advice would you give to that poor old woman who lives in a shoe? Would you believe I never read that book. I know... it's very bad!! From the title of the story I'd tell her to get out of the shoe :) 

5. Favorite song? (Yes, I know I’m evil.) Ugh, I don't like this question. At church our teen choir is learning a song that's awesome. And right now I think it's my favorite song.. 'His Robes for Mine' But my favorite song changes A LOT :) 

6. If you had to change your first name, what would you choose? I really like Chloe,but if I had to choose I like Lilliana.. or Elisa....

7. Cake, pie, ice cream, or cookie? ICE CREAM.. totally 

8. What are three simple little things in life that make you happy? genuine smiles, texts from my friends, and journals :) 

9. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are your top three things on it? No, I do not have a bucket list, but in my mental bucket list.... Go to India, Meet some of my Abeka teachers, Get more pen-pals. :) No..that's not the top three..but it's off the top of my head :) 

10. What’s your favorite fairytale? Hmm, well I guess Beauty and the Beast 

11. Who’s your favorite fictional villain? (It can be from a book, show, movie, or whatever.) I'm going to say Wickham... I could probably come up with a better answer.. but not right now :) 

~Your Questions~ 

  1. What do you want to do on earth more than anything else?
  2. What is your favorite book (other than the Bible)...?
  3. What is your favorite subject in school? 
  4. Do you have pen-pals?
  5. Who is your favorite hero (in books or movies)?
  6. Who do you text the most? 
  7. If you could change anything in your facial features what would you change?
  8. What is your favorite movie?
  9. What is your favorite thing to blog about? 
  10. Do you have a best friend? 
  11. What is the most amazing thing you've ever done? 
Kelly-Anne 
Chloe


I think this is officially the longest post I've ever done on my blog :) Well have a beayoutiful day!!!! 







12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Cloe!
    I was just working on putting a post together for an award- we were nominated twice last week with the Sunshine Award!
    Thanks, it will be so fun!

    Cassie
    Calico Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe!! Does it matter which blog I do this on??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it on both blogs, same post though!


    http://livingmylifedifferent.blogspot.com/2014/02/awards.html

    http://uniquelynatalieforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Chloe!! :)

    You know "His Robes For Mine" too?!? I love that song; it's absolutely beautiful -- tune, words, and message!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Chloe! I've never been nominated for anything before! :)

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could be the first one to nominate you then :)

      Delete
  6. Of course you're allowed to do both awards! There really isn't any set rules for these awards, they're just for fun and to spread the love, and I think it's great you did both! I loved reading all your answers. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much Chloe! What a lovely start to my Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Chloe! I'll do this as soon as I can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post Chloe, you did a great job. :) I was awarded by Tane, but I am not good at doing long post, I only like to read them!! ;)
    Grace xxx ♥ http://gracequita.blogspot.com/ My blog link... Goodbye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!! Please keep them clean and have a wonderful day!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS