Sunday Outfit Post... and bread :)

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Wednesday people :) I hope that you've had a wonderful beginning of the week!
So, on Sunday my sister and I headed outside to take pictures. It's not rare that we take 'season pictures' and since Sunday was such a beautiful and sunny day... I got my extremely talented sister outside.. and I was her 'model' She keeps telling me that I should smile 'real' in pictures.. supposedly, according to her I always smile 'fake' in pictures :) Well, you won't be able to see my smile, since I"m not allowed to show my face online for now. But I hope you enjoy this. And please know, that I'm definitely NO expert at dressing. I try to make myself look presentable and I like to dress in a way that would please my King! (All pictures on this post are mine!)

WE had a wonderful Sermon on Psalm 110:3. I hope you were as uplifted and encouraged on Sunday as I was. How was your Sunday?






Dress: Ross
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Scarf: Moms :) 
Belt: TJ Maxx

What i love about this outfit is how the scarf really brings out the colors. The belt actually wasn't the one that is supposed to go with the dress. So when I picked out the dress Sunday morning I realized the belt wasn't there. Sunday morning is always hurry and scurry... so I panicked slightly since I needed a belt. Then I thought about the one I got a TJ Maxx a couple months ago, and it fit really well :) 


OK and now there are 2 of my sister :) I love her dress. it's totally adorable! 

Doesn't this picture look vintage? 

Her hair is gorgeous! 

Dress: Ross
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
The thing I love about this outfit is how simple yet modest it looks. I love the polka dot dress and the bow in the back ties it all together. And the shoes fit the color of the dress amazingly as well! 


ON Saturday evening I made Zopf :) Do you know what Zopf is? IT's an amazingly good, Swiss Sunday bread! If someday you want a recipe, please leave a comment.. and I'll try to post a recipe sometime :) 













13 comments:

  1. WOW!! Your hair is SO pretty! Love your outfit post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, post the Zopf recipe! It looks good :D

    ~Rcubed~
    http://randomrantsrcubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok :) I'll try to post the recipe sometime. And I will also try to get back to your email soon!

      Delete
    2. OK, no hurries. I'm not going anywhere :D

      ~Rcubed~

      Delete
  3. You do have very pretty hair! :) I've had to catch up on some of your posts because I haven't read any blogs for quite a while--college is keeping me so busy! Anyway, thank you for tagging/awarding me in a post a little while back… I'm not sure when I'll next have a chance to write another post on my blog, but I appreciate the award! I look forward to seeing more photos and posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment :) I'm looking forward to when you can post more.. but I can imagine how college can keep you super busy!

      Delete
  4. Ciao my Italian blogger friend!

    Love the polka dot dress! And your hair is gorgeous too! Is it like that naturally........ or what did you do? Would love if you could share with us.

    Buona Giornata!

    Ciao again,
    Natalie --YOUR Italian blogger friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Natalie :)

      Yeah, the polka dot dress is soo cute! Thanks! Yes, it is like that naturally.... it's just a 'rich' brown. I might try to do a post on what I do with my hair.. I don't do anything special really :)

      Buona Giornata,
      Chloe- Tua amica :)

      Delete
  5. You say that your sister has such pretty hair, but so do you! It's gorgeous!
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. that compliment made my day :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!! Please keep them clean and have a wonderful day!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS