Modesty in Jeans

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Yesterday we went traveling a little with some friends and spent a day getting apples, we had a beautiful picnic, we walked a long ways in some beautiful fall colors and woods. Leah, my sister, had a wonderful time taking pictures of everything around her. When I got back home yesterday, I was looking through the pictures, and decided that I could put out a post of some of the pictures she took and on how I wear jeans modestly. I hope you enjoy it :)




LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall!!!!!


I've been waiting a while to wear this tunic, I think it's so pretty... and since it was a little loose and it looked a little bland, I simply put a belt on, and I love how it turned out! Also I had straightened my hair a little on Sunday, so I decided to not put it up or braid it yesterday.



Seriously, aren't those colors just simply STUNNING?! 


I knew that I'd be walking a lot and probably through a lot of dirty and slightly muddy ground, so I just put some dirty 'sneakers' on. They worked great :) 


Gotta love apples! 

Tunic: TJmaxx
Jeans: Kohls
Shoes: A store in Italy
Belt: TJmaxx (?)

Do you wear more jeans or skirts? How do you wear jeans modestly? 
I hope you have a wonderful week!!! 







7 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit! Yeah, it can be hard to wear jeans modestly. What I always do if my jeans are just a little tight, I wear a longer shirt to keep it modest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love your outfit!! The top is so pretty. Btw, I have NOT forgot about you! Life has just been busy... :/ I will try to email you soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos and you look amazing in the tunic ♥

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful n modest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! I wear skirts more than jeans actually.
    Hope you can visit my blog. :) Let me know if you will follow it.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just blog-hopping and came across your blog quite by accident. It's beautiful!

    arushee | unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 It must be so pretty wherever you live! I'm a California girl, so it's all just dirt and palm trees :P
    Your design is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!! Please keep them clean and have a wonderful day!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS